POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.animations : Add object to camera : Add object to camera Server Time
27 Apr 2024 06:41:24 EDT (-0400)
  Add object to camera
From: philguy
Date: 5 Jul 2008 15:25:00
Message: <web.486fc9aab0c652322bb066f70@news.povray.org>
I have a camera flying along a spline, and now I would like to add a pair of
"headlights" that move along with it.

Is there an easy way to do it or would I be forced to solve that with an
additional spline?
Is there a way to set the orientation of the headlights so that they will always
be below the camera, parallel to the bottom "image border"?

Also, is it possible to set the (tilt) angle of the camera in relation to the
spline? I am thinking of a loop-shaped spline. Currently, the camera will

with the up vector, but I'd like to have that automated (if the loops are
generated automatically).

Yes, this is not all about animation, but animation was still the subcategory I
thought would fit best, so I nevertheless hope that some of you can help me
here.